Accounts Payable Specialist
Candidate must be willing to perform the following functions:
• Accounts Payable Processing
• Residential Quotes & Invoicing
• Inter-Company Invoicing & Expense Tracking
• Permits & OUPS Utility Verification
• Various Administrative Duties
• Communicate with Team Leads, Vendors, Management, and Office Personnel
• Accounts Payable Experience
• QuickBooks, Excel, and MS Word Proficiency
• Professionalism & Excellent Customer Service
• Telephone Skills
• Maintain Confidential Information & Accurate Files
• Experience with Basic Office duties, including Filing, Copying, and Scanning
The ideal candidate would benefit, as well as the Company, if they hold the following skill sets:
• Attention to Detail
• Organizational Skills
• Multitasking Ability
• Analytical/Problem Solving Ability
• Salary is $18-$22 per hour, based on experience.
• Health & Wellness is part of Wage Package, if requested.
• 8 Paid Holidays
• 401k with 3% Company Matching, after 1 year
• 1 Week Vacation after 1 year; 2 Weeks after 2 years
• Full-time, Monday-Friday
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
Send resume via email to Stacy@jjschlaegel.com.
Comments are closed.
40 Monument Square, Suite 306
Urbana, Ohio 43078
Champaign Works is supported by the Champaign Economic Parternship. Learn more at CEPOhio.com.