Job Description of Open Position
-This position will be approximately 20 hours per week, office hours will be negotiable
- Candidate MUST have a valid Ohio driver's license, clean driving record, proof of auto insurance, and you must be comfortable with driving clients in your vehicle and/or the work vehicle. You must also be approved through TWIMC's insurance company as a driver. - Peer Support Certification not required, but preferred. If hired, candidate will be required to obtain certification within 3 months of employment.
• Support clients in developing and maintaining a support network in the recovery community, building life skills, and linking clients to other community support agencies.
• Support and assist clients in daily decision making and finding resolution of minor
• Engage clients in developing healthy relationships through social activities.
• Accompany clients to community support meetings, community service activities, court/probation appointments
• Participate in team meetings and community coalition meetings. • Assist consumers with identifying and effectively responding to or avoiding identified precursors or triggers that result in function impairments.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org