Job Description of Open Position
-This position will be approximately 20 hours per week, office hours will be negotiable
- Candidate MUST have a valid Ohio driver's license, clean driving record, proof of auto insurance, and you must be comfortable with driving clients in your vehicle and/or the work vehicle. You must also be approved through TWIMC's insurance company as a driver. - Peer Support Certification not required, but preferred. If hired, candidate will be required to obtain certification within 3 months of employment.
• Support clients in developing and maintaining a support network in the recovery community, building life skills, and linking clients to other community support agencies.
• Support and assist clients in daily decision making and finding resolution of minor
• Engage clients in developing healthy relationships through social activities.
• Accompany clients to community support meetings, community service activities, court/probation appointments
• Participate in team meetings and community coalition meetings. • Assist consumers with identifying and effectively responding to or avoiding identified precursors or triggers that result in function impairments.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For those on the lookout for career avenues right here in Champaign County, OhioMeansJobs is your go-to resource. Delve into their weekly updates for a closer look at the spectrum of local opportunities, saving you from extended commutes while seamlessly connecting you with the heartbeat of Champaign County's workforce. Dive into their extensive job directory today and commence your journey on a rewarding career path within our vibrant community. Visit their website to tap into the wealth of Champaign County's job market and initiate your inaugural stride toward success.
The Hospitality Assistant helps the nursing staff with tasks which do not require a license. He/ she will work under the direction of the Director of Nursing to carry out assigned tasks, encouraged to offer suggestions and recommendations to continually better and benefit the overall resident care at the Green Hills Center.
Responsibilities include the following:
Make resident bedsAnswer resident call lights
Help with transporting residents to and
from activities, dining rooms
• Distribute juices, water, and snacks to residents
• Collect resident water cups and replace
• Help mark residents' clothing
• Clean out resident drawers and closets
• Deliver meal trays in dining rooms and resident rooms
• Help nursing assistants with taking out trash and linens • Sit quietly with anxious residents
• Help assist residents with activity participation
• Put meal input/intake into computer system
• Complete supply sheets as needed
• Clean equipment, wheelchairs, walkers, bedside tables
• Ensure shower rooms are organized and stocked
• Clean refrigerators and restock
• Assist with resident COVID testing
• Uphold all facility safety policies and procedures
Click here to apply today!
Discover local career opportunities with OhioMeansJobs Champaign County as your resource. Whether you're seeking a new job or exploring a different field, their weekly updates showcase diverse local opportunities, eliminating lengthy commutes and connecting you with the heart of Champaign County's workforce. Explore their comprehensive job directory today to embark on a fulfilling career path in our vibrant community. Visit their website to unlock the potential of Champaign County's job market and take your first step toward success.