Help us create and maintain beautiful, clean, and quality spaces for local families and individuals to call home. Work with a growing team and business that’s making an impact on the local area while growing personally and being given future growth potential.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work collaboratively with maintenance and office staff to improve and maintain multi-
- Coordinate with various 3 rd party trades to complete various steps of renovation projects
for our properties.
- Assist in any step of the remodeling process including demo, drywall, paint, carpentry,
flooring, plumbing, lighting, and general make-ready work.
- Work with our team and 3 rd party vendors in the maintenance and repair at all properties
including items like clogged drains, lock replacement, water leaks, HVAC
troubleshooting, landscaping, snow removal, and material pickup and delivery.
- Answer and complete emergency calls in timely manner .
- Maintain a customer focused attitude at all times including vendor relations.
- Must have a driver’s license and reliable vehicle to travel between job sites
- Compensation dependent on experience
- 6 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid time off per year
- $3000 reimbursement for a healthcare plan of your choice
- Ability to invest in real estate alongside the owners
- Growth potential to include potential leadership roles in the near future.
Schedule & Location:
- Mon-Fri 8-4:30 is ideal, some flexibility may be possible
- Some weekend or evening emergency calls required
- Properties in Urbana Ohio and within 45 minutes
To apply, reach out to Steven at email@example.com.