Position will require the individual to complete the following tasks:
* Determine fixturing and tooling necessary to complete jobs according to print, properly set up machine prior to cutting.
* Discuss project specs with engineers and supervisors to guarantee consistency between print & product, and collaborate to modify designs when existing ones are not feasible.
* Modify machine speed, tooling and cutting style ensure precision and accuracy of manufactured parts.
* Oversee cutting process, make adjustments throughout each job, catch mistakes as they happen and take necessary measures to eliminate errors.
* Supervise machine temperatures, ensure that the machine has adequate warm-up and cool-down time between jobs and monitor coolant quality.
* Review and interpret prints accurately, keep through job notes to aid in future production.
* Inspect all finished products for accuracy and uniformity to ensure product quality and uphold company reputation.
Click here to learn more & apply today!