Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains human resource records and ensures employee files have valid information.
· Maintains and schedules trainings, physicals, certifications, and notifies employees responsible for attending.
· Schedules semi-annual to annual employee reviews of employees.
· Receives and files all Salary flex sheets.
· Manages hourly staff attendance and ensures information is correctly documented for payroll.
· Audit weekly client attendance and notify finance manager when needed.
· Sends potential employees for background checks, gathers necessary pre-employment information, and logs information into RapBack and ARCS to certify compliance.
· Gathers employment forms and signatures for new employees and creates and sets up new accounts including iPad, Email, Brittco, and Payroll.
· Sets up new employees with initial 8 hour training and provides assistance in training if needed.
· Receives time off requests, informs appropriate managers of absences and logs time off for payroll purposes.
· Works with venue developer to fill venues in the occurrence of a staff absence and informs staff of adjustments.
· Knows all venues and serves as a floater in all day program venues when a direct care staff is absent.
Qualifications for The Job
o High School diploma
o One year or more experience working with individuals with disabilities.
o Meets eligibility and certification standards of DODD for Adult Services Employment.
o Valid drivers’ license with 6 points or less on driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22,400.00 - $28,800.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location