Middle School Social Studies Teacher
Job Objective: Plans, implements, and assesses student learning experiences. Helps students make appropriate choices. Encourages parental involvement.
· Valid state department of education license/certificate appropriate for the position.
· Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.).
· A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
· Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
· Keeps current with technology and other workplace innovations that support job functions.
Web Address to Apply Online
-Fill out a Certified application
-Submit application and all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Contact 937-826-4961 with any questions.
Comments are closed.
40 Monument Square, Suite 306
Urbana, Ohio 43078
Champaign Works is supported by the Champaign Economic Parternship. Learn more at CEPOhio.com.