The following position is for the 2022-2023 school year:
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Starting Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 (or as soon as possible)
Location: Board of Education Office
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current application and references on file in board office.
• Completed TB affidavit on file before initial employment.
• Blood borne pathogens training before starting date.
• Satisfactory results from FBI and BCI background checks before starting date.
• Must contribute to and support a positive and encouraging work environment.
• Must have the ability to work in a positive, professional and confidential manner with staff, students and the public.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to take guidance and direction from supervisor.
• Proficient in computer use.
• Possess a thorough knowledge of payroll software (i.e. state software).
• Knowledge of 457 and section 125 plans.
• Knowledge and experience with computerized accounting procedures.
• Skill with general office machines (calculator, fax, postage meter, copier, etc.).
• Excellent attendance.
• High moral character.
• Must be accurate, efficient, self-motivated and able to multitask.
• Capable of lifting small boxes (light to moderate weight).
Posting Dates: December 13, 2022 – January 10, 2023 (or until filled)
Administrator: Vickie Hoffman
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
Candidates should submit the following by email or US mail-
• Triad Classified Application (found at www.triadk12.org/employment)
• Letter of Introduction
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
US Mail - 7920 Brush Lakes Rd North Lewisburg, OH 43060