Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. with possible overtime; flexibility is expected to accommodate emergencies while on call (after-hour emergencies are rare)
Pay Scale: The hourly rate will be based on the level of experience.
• paid holidays
• paid time off/ vacation
• health insurance (employer pays 100 percent of the premium for the employee)
• retirement plan
Job Description: We are seeking a full-time plumbing technician with at least one year of experience to join our growing team. The qualified candidate will install, repair and maintain a variety of plumbing systems.
• a year or more of experience in the field as a solo/lead technician (more than an assistant);
• high school diploma or its equivalent;
• ability to climb ladders and to navigate confined spaces;
• valid driver's license and insurable driving record;
• basic skills to operate smartphone and work-specific applications;
• proficient in verbal and written communication; and
• satisfactory background check and drug screening.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing issues associated with faucets, water heaters, toilets, sump pumps, garbage disposals, and other systems using industry best practices;
• removing, modifying and installing pipe;
• interpreting diagrams;
• exercising excellent customer service;
• completing paperwork thoroughly and accurately; and
• honoring established safety measures.
To apply, email email@example.com.