Treasurer at Triad Local Schools
POSTING DATES: 8/30/2022 – until filled
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible.
SALARY: Baseline $75,000.00 – Competitive compensation based on experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with school staff and the public.
• Considerable knowledge of and ability to use grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
• Well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Considerable knowledge of office practices and procedures.
• Ability to compile and summarize information.
• Ability to prioritize and schedule variable work.
• Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
• Demonstrated understanding of working effectively with multiple stakeholder groups to meet district and/or building goals.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Windows-based computer, electronic calculator, photocopier, fax machine, Excel, Word and Google.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED:
• High school graduate and two (2) years of related financial experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• State of Ohio Treasurer license or ability to obtain license prior to January 1, 2023.
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt from Fair Labor Standards Act
• Reports to the Triad Board of Education.
• Works in cooperation with the District Superintendent.
• Maintain accurate records of all financial transactions of the school using computerized accounting program. (Receipt all monies, check invoices, pay all bills, reconcile bank statements, make bank deposits, etc.)
• Assist in processing of payroll data for all employees including attendance and substitutes.
• Complete necessary reports for school administration, property change, sales tax and principal’s monthly report.
Interested candidates are asked to submit the following items:
• A detailed letter emphasizing reasons for interest.
• A current resume.
• A completed Triad Administrative Application obtained from the Triad website at www.triadk12.org/employment
• Three (3) letters of reference
• A copy of current Ohio Treasurer License or established timeline to obtain license.
• Credentials and transcripts.
Note: Applicants should not make personal contact with members of the Board of Education.
All application materials should be sent to:
Triad Local Schools
Attn: Treasurer Position
7920 Brush Lake Road
North Lewisburg, OH 43060
Sent as attachments to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.