We have a great opportunity for an off shift CNC Mill/Lathe Operator who wants to be a part of a growing company. Our single-hit presses produce small parts (no forklifts or heavy lifting), in an air-conditioned environment. Our quiet plant requires minimal PPE. We ARE NOT a Just-In-Time Manufacturer.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. To Setup and Operate CNC equipment to meet production and quality standards.
2. To use the machine control to create, edit and store part program data with the goal of establishing consistency between programs, using G & M code Programming.
3. To monitor tool wear, adjust offsets, and replace inserts when necessary.
4. To detect and resolve quality issues such as cracking, pullout and dimensional compliance.
5. To train and develop other department employees into reaching advanced levels of performance while being more productive and quality driven.
6. To be proactive and directly assist management in identifying quality and procedural issues. To institute permanent changes in training & operating procedures to resolve these issues and yield consistent results in quality and performance.
7. To demonstrate leadership qualities and consistently exhibit a positive attitude.
8. To read and review shop orders and blueprints to determine job specifications and quality requirements.
9. To assess tooling and relevant information for each job. To record information about any issues needing addressed. To provide resolution and follow-up on these issues
10. To select and complete assigned jobs and produce quality parts. To serve as the first line of command in performing adjustments and being responsible that parts are machined according to exact specifications.
Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org