• Assist Director of Service and Support Administration and provide SSA administrative support in the implementation of new administrative systems, procedures, and policies.
• Acts as a primary point of contact for organizational office support and delegates as appropriate.
• Serves on committees as assigned.
• Provides administrative support for SSA director. Complete required departmental reports, maintain staff and client rosters and coordinate staff schedules. Prepare departmental purchase orders, procures supplies and equipment and processes invoices. Maintain spending accounts. Create, maintain and ensure the accuracy of the waiver, rosters, waiting list and other departmental databases.
• Schedule and create communication for training and parent information sessions using various vehicles such as mail, email and One Call.
• Process Cost of Supports.
• Maintains client's files. Prepares forms and other materials. Prepares letters. Monitors compliance requirements and maintains schedule and assignment boards. Maintains shared calendars.
• Maintains UI/MUI log for the Service and Support Administration Department.
• Route ISP plans. Scan into paperless filing system.
• Update information and eligibility in documentation software and IDS/LOC.
• Update internal SSA roster.
• Maintain and update the Waiting List on DODD, including tracking completed assessments, letters sent to persons served.
• Participate in quarterly meetings with Business Department to monitor Medicaid waiver costs.
• Attends team meetings to prepare and review Waiver funding.
• Monitors TCM efficiency.
• Track Nursing QA’s and coordinate with Nurse completing the QA’s.
• Provide MUI administrative support for Investigative Agent. Monitor receipt of incident reports and distribute to appropriate SSA and/or Investigative Agent.
• Answer phones and greet visitors as needed.
• As an employee of the Champaign County Board of Developmental Disabilities, the job incumbent shall comply with all policies at all times, and shall demonstrate respect for, support the dignity of, and observe the rights of all individuals supported by the agency.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered, please submit a written letter of interest and qualifications to:
Champaign County Board of DD,
P.O. Box 829, Urbana, Ohio 43078