GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The role of the Social Enterprise Manager is to coordinate efficient and effective operation of a social enterprise and its supporting infrastructure.
Business Development Director
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as captain of the social enterprise and cultivates enthusiasm, delegates daily tasks, and takes initiative in servant leadership.
• Manages facility use, monitoring appearance of building and property according to standards, and reports concerns as needed.
• Serves as a mentor for staff and clients in upholding standards, philosophy, venue quality, and client development. Holds all employees accountable as effective members of the team.
• Work with the team to ensure the cohesiveness of all team members within the social enterprise. Ensuring cleanliness, timeliness, effective marketing, customer service and inventory.
• Assumes the role of barista when not performing client advocate/manager duties.
• Determine if social enterprise ideas are efficient and effective from a financial perspective.
• Run Bi-weekly Payroll, review item and inventory costs, Submit monthly financial reviews to business development director to review financial business performance.
• All other duties as presented
• Must attend Mandatory Quarterly Training Classes- provided by Downsize Farm
• Must maintain updated First Aid/CPR training and provide HR a copy
• Must maintain Med Admin Certification, if applicable and provide HR a copy
• Provide HR Manager with copy of updated Drivers ID, as applicable
• Provide HR Manager with copy of updated Private Auto Insurance, as applicable
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
o High School diploma
o One year or more experience working with individuals with disabilities.
o Meets eligibility and certification standards of DODD for Adult Services Employment.
Click here to apply.